There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Do you like to try new recipes?

Join My Recipe Exchange!


Since moi will be going to culinary school soon I love trying new foods and cooking new things for the fam. I came across this blog and thought it was a great idea! Now, I know I may be a snob to some things but I will NOT, can NOT fathom the thought of having or cooking Hamburger Helper. I am not going to look down on anyone else who likes it but I do not and it drives the hubby crazy. I tell him "Why should I buy a box of noodles and an oversalted sodium packet when I can make it better and healthier?" One of my favorite foods that are looked down by most people is sushi. I freaking love the stuff with soy sauce, ginger, and wasabi...I can eat that as a meal its so good!

So if you wanna join in click the button on top and get in on the fun!

1 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks for posting this on your blog.

BTW, Do know who I am, right?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com : header image font "Beauties by Bill Ward"