Mama Kat has done it again for me, a topic that I actually like and will do it! I chose:
5.) List 10 things you never knew until you were mom.
1. I never knew that toys bigger than the hole in the toilet can flush down(thank God the housing guys didn't charge me, they usually do)
2. I never thought how important showers and going to the bathroom was...and how privacy had vanished into thin air when it came to things like that.
3. You learn to not be shy about nudity, especially after giving birth to your firstborn.
4. Boobs are not play things.
5. I used to think about what I'm going to do on Friday and Saturday nights, I now wonder if I'll be able to watch SNL without falling asleep.
6. If its quiet in the other room, be worried.
7. Girls can be worse than boys at the age of 2...talk about divaness.
8. Days are too short to get anything done!
9. Sex or sleep is really a question?
10. "Mommm" sissy keeps touching/hitting/bothering me! (For the next oh, say, 5-10 minutes of this constant)
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Posted by Crista at 5:51 PM