There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Entrecard has made me (somewhat) popular!

According to my Entrecard stats these are the top bloggers who drop cards on me the most:

Life in the Internet
Something From Some Unfamous Body
Foolsville 2.0
A girl for all status
Joan Joyce
Avery
Glitchline
Lee Doyle
Marmelade
Real World Mom

Thanks everyone for checking out my site and dropping daily I won't forget to do my daily drops also. I usually do them at night after kids are in bed and I have (some) of my college class homework done! hehe. When it gets later in the summer I will take a picture of Alaska and post it for you all to see how much darkness we don't get...especially in June/July frametime...oh joy!

4 comments:

EastCoastLife said...

Hi from Singapore! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Entrecard brought you to me.

Lee Doyle said...

No probs :)Thanks for dropping on me too :)

Stacey @Real World Mom said...

I enjoy visiting your site! Entrecard has helped me discover a lot of blogs I may not have come across on my own. Have a wonderful day! :-)

Thom @ Life In the Internet said...

Hey, thanks for the mention and the link! Its a pleasure to stop by your site (almost) everyday and visit! Thanks for all the work you put into it.

Thom

 
Template by suckmylolly.com : header image font "Beauties by Bill Ward"