Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, you choose about 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment or message saying "You're It!" and telling them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.
1. I have a bit of OCD...if my table cloth looks crooked it bugs me til I fix it
2. I am kind of a germaphobe, I hate it when people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. I literally had to train my hubby to do it
3. Since I've been selling Avon I've been such a girlie girl with makeup, perfume, jewelry and it makes me feel better about myself too
4. I am an odd military wife, I don't mind when my husband goes to the field or has staff duty, I just look at it this way: I have a bed to myself and can do my own thing
5. I'm getting more into pen-pals, I have a couple of pen-pals that I send snail mail to every so often and I love it...I'm also a part of a group called "RAK 2008" which stands for Random Acts of Kindness. Check out the group, you might like it!
6. I love movies but I can't get the time to watch them when I want that is why I loove Netflix!
7. I have strong opinions and an outlook on life, I'm still trying to battle my anxiety and I will win sooner or later but for now I have to rely on people to drive me places which I HATE!
8. I hate relying on people for anything, I would rather help people or do something for someone then ask for anything.
9. I am addicted to Dance Dance Revolution
10. I would love to adopt a kid when mine get older I think that would be the best gift to give a child who feels "unwanted"
I'm not going to expect anyone to do this because I have tagged my friends to the point where they go "Crista, I hate you!" (but not really of course!)
But if you want to go ahead but lemme know so I can see your answers!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Posted by Crista at 10:43 PM