Ya know I get assumed of a lot of things, being crazy (and not in a good way) being passive/aggressive, the list goes on but one thing I lack in is the subtle department. I am more of a "you are just a bitch" outspoken, non-subtle lady. I lack in a bit of tact and it can hurt more than anything because its just the way I grew up.
I am not going to sit and "gloat" unless I say this: "Haha, you are a dumbass because you got kicked off a site"
That my dear is not subtle, in other words....not me.
This is what dictionary.com had to say on the meaning of the word.
adj. sub·tler, sub·tlest
1. So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe; elusive: a subtle smile.
2. Difficult to understand; abstruse: an argument whose subtle point was lost on her opponent.
3. Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever.
4. Crafty or sly; devious.
5. Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way; insidious: a subtle poison.
2. Able to make fine distinctions: a subtle mind.
1. Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever.
2. Crafty or sly; devious.
3. Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way; insidious: a subtle poison.
Now, unless you know me in real life, you have no idea what kind of person I am. I am very sweet but I can also be your worst enemy. I stand up for what I believe and sometimes I get what I want. I get talked about by people but I try not to let it get to me, I try and make light of the situation by making fun of the person trying to offend me.
If you know me REAL well, you also know I have a sensitive side. I do get my feelings hurt and do show them. When I show them people look at it like I'm being an oversensitive whack job. If thats what it takes for me to get you to understand my position so be it. I can't change your views of me and I can't make you like me.