Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommyfest Blog Party

I love this idea because it gives bloggers a chance to be seen! I haven't had a chance to actually get involved with the contests but even though, I still can read other blogs and get some great ideas to write for my own!

Let me give you a brief description of myself:

My name is Crista, I am a 28 year old army wife and mommy of 2 kids, 2 and 10 months. We currently reside in Alaska dreading the summer months due to lack of darkness! I love to cook (I'm going to college for culinary), scrapbook, blog, and entertain. I have lived all over the place due to being an army brat, now wife and have met great people and saw interesting things. I love meeting new people too!

9 comments:

Juliana RW said...

Hi,

nice to meet you in MommyFest blog party :D

Hope meet you in my Picturing of Life blog. See you there...

Notes From My Nest said...

Just dropping in from Mommyfest! It's nice to meet you!

If you have time this week, check out the MOTHER'S DAY BLOG BASH GIVEAWAY going on at notesfrommynest.blogspot.com...GIVEAWAYS from Serena & Lily, Hand Picked Pumpkin, Modern June, Silly Jilly Bean, Pink Lemonade Bags, My Pink Zebra Boutique, Kenarie's and many more!

I'm also about to begin a new feature called "Coffee with..." that will put the spotlight on a new mom blogger each week. If you're interested in being featured, check it out!

Crystal said...

OH wow, Alaska! I'd love to travel there one of these days.

Christine Jade said...

Hi Crista,
It's a pity I am not a mommyblogger yet. Hopefully soon.

Here's my WW - Paparazzi Experience

By the way I will be on a blog leave See u when I get back.

Cheers!

spinninglovelydays said...

Hi, Crista. Nice to meet you. It must be a wonderful experience to live in such a singular place as Alaska. Hope you're enjoying the party. :)

Little Ladybug Designs said...

Hi It's so nice to meet you. Don't forget to stop by my blog to enter a great giveaway. :-) Happy Blog Partying!

List Mama said...

We are Navy (for another couple of months). We live in Maine, but will continue to live here since we LOVE it here! Nice to meet you.

Jen
http://www.listmamablog.com

HerMedia said...

Thank you for sharing your blog :)
I am really enjoying this blog fest !
Stop By the Almost Always Organized Mom's blog (Organizedfamilies.com) and win some free advertising and a free featured listing on Herblogdirectory.com
~k
The almost always organized mom

Unycorne said...

It's so great to meet you in the Mommyfest Blog Party!

I hope to see you at my blog also. (I was a little late putting my site in the links, but you can go to The "Official" Heather Quarnstrom Blog.) Don't forget to enter the contests while you're there. :D

I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com : header image font "Beauties by Bill Ward"