Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy freakin birthday to me


So I turned 28 on the 12th. Some people ask me if I feel 28, not really. I feel like I'm 16 who is married with 2 kids. I hate that I'm coming up on the bit 3-0. I don't know why. I have been so secretly emotional lately that I actually let out my feelings on my blog on cafemom. I'm scared that I did because of the new friends I had met but I just needed to let it out. I am trying not to let my emotional side out on this blog because of the fact that people I hardly know come on here and read it so I'm just keeping it fun and fabulous just like me! haha.

1 comments:

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

I am turning 28 in just a few days, too! So scary. Happy Birthday. Oh, and remember Jessica Simpson will always be one year older than us! :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com : header image font "Beauties by Bill Ward"