Friday, December 19, 2008

What a great way to build a clientel!

I was invited by a company called Well-WorX Enterprise to set up a booth for Tastefully Simple! I was so stoked to do it that I talked to the hubby since it is on a weekday and I'd need him to watch the kids. With the army being pretty flexible he said it should not be a problem. I called the office and they said that I have a 99% chance of being one of the reps! I faxed in the information they needed so I am hoping that I will get a call back letting me know I got it. Wish me luck!

Oh yeah, and I received another award!

Noah's Mommy over at Project Mommyhood gave me this:


Thank you so much for the awesome award! :)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

you are so extremely welcome...and Good luck...how cool would that be...

Jade aka MommaWannabe said...

Hi Crista!

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!

Wish you all the best.

Jade

 
Template by suckmylolly.com : header image font "Beauties by Bill Ward"