Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today.



I went to PWOC today like every Tuesday (PWOC is women's bible study) and today we discussed sex and the female orgasm. It reminded me of an old post I made back in May. I learned that it is necessary for us females to have an orgasm regularly (yeah, okay, that will happen) but its not the main goal of a sexual union. It got me to think about things like that and instead of stressing about "getting there" I should just lay back and relax and enjoy my husband. I think that it will be better for both of us for me to do just that so the next romp session I will think about this discussion today and see how it goes.

2 comments:

Mountain Woman said...

You got some good advice in your class. Sometimes if you don't worry so much about the goal, you get there anyway and have more fun too :)

mammadawg.com said...

Definitely agree - worry and anxiety about it will most likely put it off... Ditto to Mountain Woman - it'll be lots more fun when you get a chance to simply... enjoy it. :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com : header image font "Beauties by Bill Ward"